Bihar Public Service Commission today released the result of Competitive Written Exam for the post of Lecturer Physics and Lecturer Mathematics on the official website (bpsc.bih.nic.in) of BPSC. The competitive examination was held on 26.10.2022. Total 394 candidates took the exam for the post of Lecturer Physics and 725 candidates took the exam for the post of Lecturer Mathematics. Out of 394 candidates 65 have cleared the exam for the post of Lecturer Physics and out of 725 candidates 134 candidates cleared the exam. The board will release a notification regarding Interview of passed candidates later. Below is the direct link to check your result.
How to check BPSC Lecturer Physics and Lecturer Mathematics exam result?
- First click on the link given below
- You will be landed on Home Page of official website of BPSC
- Then, you have to click on “Results: Lecturer, Physics Written (Objective) Competitive Examination. (Advt. No. 19/2020)” link to check Lecturer, Physics result
- And, you have to click on “Results: Lecturer, Mathematics Written (Objective) Competitive Examination. (Advt. No. 22/2020)” link to check Lecturer, Mathematics result
- After clicking on your respective link you will land on the result page then search your roll number
- If you find your roll number in the sheet means you are qualified and will be called for an interview later
Click here for BPSC Lecturer Result
The Bihar Public Service Commission is a constitutional body created by the Constitution of India to hire/select candidates for civil service of the Indian state of Bihar. BPSC is responsible for conducting exams, releasing results, maintaining records, or the entire selection process of a candidate.