Skip to content
- Safalta Guru (Hereinafter be referred as the ‘Website’) never ask for any kind of personal data or information from its users/visitors except the general contact details required from the advertisers who are interested to post ads on our website and the students who wish to contact us for any query through our contact us option/form.
- The contact details of the advertisers or the students/users that we receive on the Website through our online forms has been kept confidential and no such details are ever shared/disclosed with any other party.
- The Website never asks for any personal details, bank details, credit card numbers, pin numbers or any kind of passwords (including social media accounts) from any advertisers or any other user/users so it is notified that no such information shall ever be shared on the Website.
- The Website is not responsible or liable to indemnify its user/users in any case or in any manner if the user/users sustain any loss due to his or her own negligence or mistake.
- The Website is solely meant to help students in finding top colleges and trending courses along with the job opportunities available in the government and private sectors.
- The Website strictly complies with its own terms & conditions that govern the operations of the website and accept the same from its users as well.
- The data, content, information, photographs, graphics, audio, videos or any other information available on the website is solely governed and monitored by the Safalta Guru team members and it is expected that the users/visitors shall not copy, reproduce or modify or misuse any information for their personal gain that can cause damage to the goodwill of the Website.
- The website is functioning in compliance with the TRAI guidelines and the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended up to date.