Skip to content
Safaltaguru Terms & Conditionspawanranar2021-01-18T15:20:54+00:00
Safaltaguru Terms & Conditions
- Safalta Guru (hereinafter be referred as the ‘Website’) is clearly and solely meant for providing information to the students and the job seekers about the trending & upcoming academic courses and the job opportunities available in the government and private institutions in which the students seem interested to build their career.
- Safal Guru is a sole proprietorship website and it is notified to all its users and visitors that it doesn’t have any sister concerns or any other platform/subdomain where its duplicity can be found and it is not contractually and legally bound in any contract/agreement with any other website, institution, or any other online or offline associations.
- Safalta Guru works as an intermediary platform as defined under sub-clause (w) of section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Safalta Guru shall not be responsible and legally liable for any error, omission, mistake, fraud, misrepresentation, misconception, false information, inaccuracies, typographical errors, change of results dates, examinations or entrance exams dates posted, shared or found on the Website through any other web link or any other third-party website.
- All the content, text, data, website logo/trademark, photographs, graphics, documents, services, software, audios, videos, podcasts, articles, advertisements, links, available on the Website (hereinafter be referred as ‘Material’) shall not be permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, displayed, posted, modifying, selling, storing, transmitted or exploiting in any form, means or medium, whether electronic or non-electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the consent or permission of the Website.
- Disclaimer: The Website does not guarantee about any authenticity or genuineness of any information or material posted or available on the website. If the users/visitors find anything erroneous or doubtful or skeptical they can cross-check the information from the authentic source or can simply exit or leave the website.
- The Website shall not liable for any information found on the third party websites that turned out to be harmful, hateful, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, illegal or unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
- The website shall not be liable for any third-party contract between any user/visitor and other websites, colleges, institutions and otherwise whose information is shared on Safalta Guru website. Hence, the Website cannot be made party to any dispute wherein the Website does not have any privity of contract.
- Dispute Resolution: If any dispute arises between user/visitors and the Safalta Guru arising out of the use of the Website or thereafter in relation to any information posted on the website or the violation, validity and interpretation of the terms and conditions of the website then the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party appointed by the Safalta Guru. Decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties. The place/venue of the arbitration shall be at New Delhi, India. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended up to date, shall govern the proceedings.
- Governing Laws & Jurisdiction: The terms & conditions of the Website and any dispute arises therefrom shall be government by the local/domestic laws of India. If any dispute arises the courts of Delhi shall have exclusive Jurisdiction to try and adjudicate the dispute.
- The website can amend and change the terms of the website as and when it pleases. All the users/ visitors hereby agreed to be bound by the amended terms of the website.
- If the user finds any difficulty on the website or wishes to raise any concern or wishes to urge anything in favour or against the Website, the user can feel free to contact the Safalta Guru.