CBSE has invited ‘online applications’ for the scholarship scheme for single girl child who has scored above 60% marks in class 10th examination. The last date to fill the application is 17th of January 2022. The amount of the scholarship is Rs 500/- per month.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited application for the merit scholarship for the single girl child who has scored above 60 % marks in the class 10th board examination. The last date to fill the application form is 17th of January,2022. The objective of the scheme is to promote education among girl students who are meritorious.
Eligibility to Apply for Scholarship
CBSE has released the guidelines for the eligibility conditions to apply for this merit scholarship. The major points to apply for the merit scholarship are given below:
- Only girl child who is the only child of their parent are eligible for this scholarship.
- The student (girl) must have scored above 60 % marks in her class 10thboard examination.
- Student must pursue class XI & class XII from CBSE affiliated schools only.
- The scholarship application shall be verified from the present school where the student is studying.
- To renew the scholarship in class XII student must have score at least 50 % marks in class XI examination.
- The tuition fee for class 10th shall not be more that Rs. 1,500/- per month during the academic year. And for the next two years the enhancement of the tuition fees shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
Note: NRI applicants of the board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided Maximum of Rs 6,000/- per month.
To know more visit the official website of the CBSE and read the complete guidelines for further clarification. To read the guidelines click here