Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. The desired candidates who have done their ITI from a recognised institute can apply to jobs at NPCIL for the post of Trade Apprentices. NPCIL has vacancies in various trades. Applicants will be shortlisted based on the marks they have obtained in ITI course. The corporation will give age relaxation as per Government of India directives like Age relaxation upto 3 years for OBC(NCL), upto 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates. The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply. Further details of the Jobs are given as below. Candidates are suggested to once visit Job Notification for detailed information and the link of Notification is given below.
Name of The Department : NPCIL
Post Name : Trade Apprentices
No. of Posts : 121
Last Date To Apply : 15th July, 2021
Age Limit : 14 to 24 years
Education Qualification : ITI from recognised institute
Pay Scale : Rs. 7,700 – Rs. 8,855 /-Per Month
Job Notification : Click Here
How To Apply:
- Download the Application form from official website of the corporation click here for website.
- Fill your application form, affix your passport size photo and enclose self attested photo copies of supporting documents and send to:
NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat
- Send your applications to the above address on or before the last date i.e 15th July 2021. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
Note : –
- The period for this vacancy will be 1 year.
- No other facilities like transport, accommodation will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The selection of the applicant is subject to medical fitness.
- NPCIL Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the number of seats of a particular trade or even the entire trade/process of recruitment of apprentices without assigning any reason whatsoever.