DU has finally announced the dates for the start of the registration for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. ECA & Sports quota admissions will also be done through an online process.
University of Delhi has announced the dates to start the registration for admission to its undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the academic year 2021. As per the press release the registration for the undergraduate courses will commence from August 2 to August 31. And for postgraduate courses, MPhil and PhD the registration will start from July 26 to August 21.
- Due to the Pandemic the university has decided to retain the eligibility criteria and the registration fee for both merit and entrance-based exams will also remain unchanged just like the last year. The DU admission branch is working hard on modalities for deciding the cut-off this year as the university has to prepare the cut-offs for UG courses in consonance with the result CBSE has prepared this year on the basis of new assessment policy.
- Desirous students who are interested to take admission in DU can register themselves on DU portal www.du.ac.in as per the schedule given on the DU website for admissions. The admissions will be done through one registration-cum-application form for all colleges and departments courses. Students do not need to fill any other form. The registration fees will not be refunded in any case.
- Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET-2021) for post graduate and selected UG courses will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for which the dates will be announced soon. Candidates who have not qualified NET will have to appear in the DUET exam for admission to PhD programs.
- Admissions to Bachelor in Physiotherapy, Bachelor in Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics, and Masters of Physiotherapy will be done through the DUET exam for the academic year 2021-22.
- This year admission to ECA and Sports quota subject to 5% ceiling of the seats in this category will be done without conducting online/offline trials. Applicants eligible under this category can upload their certificates of the preceding four years from (1st of May 2017 to 30th April 2021).
- The admission branch is also planning to conduct online webinars and upload video tutorials on the website of DU to help the students in the admission process. To know more about the admission process kindly visit the official website of the Delhi University www.du.ac.in.
Also Read :
Career Opportunities After 12th
Career Opportunities After Graduation